Lithium-ion battery design (according to client’s demands)
We manufacture and homologate lithium-ion batteries in accordance with the UN ECE R100 and UN ECE R10 regulations. Our battery offerings encompass categories for N1, N2, N3, M1, M2, and M3 cars, work machinery and various other vehicle types.
The creation of lithium-ion batteries involves a complex process which requires specialized expertise and advanced tools. These batteries find widespread application in diverse fields such as consumer electronics, electric cars, renewable energy and more. The service of lithium-ion battery production is dedicated to providing tailored solutions to clients to meet their personal needs and requirements.
The services of designing lithium-ion batteries consists of:
- Consultation and Requirement Analysis: Prior to commencing the battery design, our experts engage in consultationto comprehend the client’s individual needs and expectations. The analysis of demands is performed, which takes into account the capacity, voltage, charging time, work temperature, charging and discharging cycles and environmental conditions of the battery.
- Conceptual Designing: Based on the set requirements, the engineers design a conceptual lithium-ion battery setup. This phase factors in elements such as cell type, battery architecture, energy management, protective measures, communication protocols and integration with other systems.
- Simulations and Analysis: Before physical prototyping, comprehensive computer analysis and simulations are done. This allows us to assess the battery’s efficiency in various conditions and optimize its parameters.
- Prototyping and Testing: Based on the conceptual project we develop a prototype of the lithium-ion battery. The prototype then undergoes a battery of tests that encompass assessing electrical parameters, durability, resistance to vibrations, temperature, and other aspects that have an impact on the efficiency and safety of the battery.
- Optimization and Customization: Optimization takes place according to the test results of the prototype testing. In the necessity of customization of the batteries to specific application requirements, the battery is appropriately modified.
- Production Implementation: Once the design and optimization phases are completed, the lithium-ion battery moves into the production phase. This may include the supplier’s components, development of production procedures, quality control and scaling of the production process.